Thursday 26 April 2012

Wanting For Magic Not Music

A Magical Melody is no longer available on this blog, pending the release of Spells: Ten Tales of Magic, an anthology in which a revised version of this story features. 

Details of where the book may be purchased will be listed as soon as they become available.
This is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge Series. If you missed the previous posts, you can find them here - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P , Q, R, S, T, U and V.

If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might like to join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or subscribe to my newsletter.

Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us!



6 comments:

Guilie Castillo said...

Wow--I like! I did miss the earlier posts, but I'll be back to read them later. Great story!

Jennifer Pitts said...

Enjoyed the story and LOVED the gown!

j-scribbles.blogspot.com/
Happy A to Z-ing!

Ella Gray said...

I voted! Good luck in the competition, Ciara! :)

Ciara Ballintyne said...

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :-)

Ciara Ballintyne said...

Yeah I want one too! Glad you liked the story and thanks for commenting.

Ciara Ballintyne said...

Thanks Ella! I didn't get through to the finals but I'm still in the People's Choice round which is what the voting is for

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics