Saturday 14 April 2012

A Magical Melody (Fiction - Part 1)


A Magical Melody is no longer available on this blog, pending the release of Spells: Ten Tales of Magic, an anthology in which a revised version of this story features. 

Details of where the book may be purchased will be listed as soon as they become available.

This is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge Series. If you missed the previous posts, you can find them here - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L.

If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might like to join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or subscribe to my newsletter.

Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us!
 
Author's Note: Due to the time constraints of the A to Z Challenge, this piece of fiction has not undergone my usual rigorous editing process and is essentially a first draft.  

1 comment:

Michael J. Brooks said...

I like it so far. I'm excited about reading the rest. I've begun posting short stories on my blog as well: http://authormbrooks.blogspot.com/p/short-stories.html . Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics