Sunday 22 July 2012

Aerobics for Your Writing

I'm guest posting today over at Kelly Stone Gamble's blog on the value of writing workshops. A simple writing workshop can really bump your writing to a new level, or help you to clarify a technique that has been tickling away at the back of your brain, almost, almost, almost, but not quite there.

I should know, because I am nearly always doing workshops on areas of my writing that need work, or on topics that interest me - you can check out the full list of the workshops I've done in the last 12 months here on my website. So jump on over to Kelly's blog to read the full post!

If you missed it, check out my review of Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey.

If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might as well join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or sign up for the newsletter.


Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics