Wednesday 7 September 2011

In Pursuit Of The Perfect Cuppa

Last week I did a guest post for Erica Lucke Dean's blog (@). I 'won' this guest post for extraordinary clumsiness, although I still insist that the string of events was in fact an exatrordinary run of bad luck.

This is a fun, light-hearted post in the spirit of the clumsiness that won the guest spot, and you can find it here - http://www.ericaluckedean.com/the-daily-blog/2011/9/2/in-pursuit-of-the-perfect-cuppa.html

Go Back To My Site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The closest I've come to that is the time I poured milk into a tall glass and it spilled all over me. Turns out the glass had a hole in it! I haven't seen that happen before or since. : )))
louise3anne@twitter

Ciara Ballintyne said...

A hole in it? Wow, I've never seen that. At least you can blame it on a bizarre hole, I have no one to blame except me! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics